Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

Facebook Smiley

Hey... come back again. The other day I'm really curious about my friend. He can write so many great smiley in facebook. I tried, but I just be able to do a little smiley. So, I search out how to write down some cool smiley, and here is this. I share it for you.

Well, actually a smiley has a thousand of words to say.
Just like a picture. You don't need to say "I'm happy to chat with you", just add a happy smiley and the person will know it for sure. Isn't that great?

Okay then, here they are. Hope this post help you. Happy chatting, just let the smiley do the rest. Have Fun... ^_^

smile
:-) :) :] =)
sad
:-( :( :[ =(
tongue 
:-P :P :-p :p =P
grin
:-D :D =D
gasp
:-O :O :-o :o
wink
;-) ;)
glasses
8-) 8) B-) B)
sunglasses
8-| 8| B-| B|
grumpy
>:( >:-(
unsure
:/ :-/ :\ :-\
cry
:'(
devil
3:) 3:-)
angel
O:) O:-)
kiss
:-* :*
heart
<3
Cute smile
^_^
squint
-_-
confused
o.O O.o
upset
>:O >:-O >:o >:-o
pacman
:v
Cat lips
:3
Robot
:|]
Chris Putnam
:putnam:
Shark
(^^^)
Penguin
<(")
42
:42:

2 komentar:

  1. Keliatan iconnya gk di fb? atau cm deretan karakter aslinya?

    BalasHapus
  2. itu keliatan ko.. tapi itu smiley buat di facebook chat.. :)

    BalasHapus